A depository holds shares and securities in electronic form in your name, just as a bank holds your deposits in your account. Besides holding securities, a depository also provides services related to your transactions in securities.
New User Registration
Central Depository Services (India) Ltd., (CDSL) : It has received approval from SEBI in February 1999. It is promoted by The Stock Exchange, Mumbai (BSE) jointly with leading banks such as State Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Union Bank of India and Centurion Bank.
Kedia Shares & Stocks Brokers Ltd.,(KSSB) as Depository Participant (DP) of CDSL:
Kedia Shares & Stocks Brokers Ltd., has got the approval from CDSL and SEBI authorities under the Depositories and Participants Regulations
We offer following services as D.P..
- Opening of Demat account
- Maintaining record of holdings in electronic form
- Settlement of trades by delivering/ receiving underlying securities
- Settlement of off-market trades
- Providing electronic credit in respect of securities allotted under IPO
- Receiving non-cash corporate benefits, such as, allotment of bonus and rights shares, stock split, etc.
Pledging/Un-pledging of securities
- Providing periodical statement of transactions
- Registering nomination.
We also offer you the facility called “easi”; i.e. Electronic Access to Securities Information.
As our depository clients (BOs), you can submit debit/credit transaction instructions to effect off-market, on-market, inter-depository and early pay-in transactions. You can also view your holdings, value of your holdings ( based on previous day’s closing price on BSE ). You can obtain (i) transactions details for preceding seven days and (ii) print-out of statement of your account.